Tuesday, August 10, 2010

.Dear Anonymous.

This afternoon I received a tearful call from my wife (You can read her thoughts here). She said, "we just received an anonymous donation to our adoption for $4,000." I have no idea what to say or do... so whoever you are, this is what I have to say:

I have been working through a theme in my life lately. The theme? Shaken.

Shaken by the holiness of my Creator. Shaken by the reality of my sin. Shaken by the Glory that He deserves. Shaken by the small place I give Him. Honestly, today I am once again shaken.
Shaken by the fact that He used you for His glory by grasping me... a miserable wreck... a realistic failure... a complete mess.

I have no words.

This is all I can say: Thank you for allowing Christ to use you to show me something about Him. May His name and renown grow because of your humble gifts... and may I continue to be shaken.

Thank you God for your greatness.

Subscribe in a reader

No comments: