Thursday, August 26, 2010

.Last Night, I Visited Hell... Again.

Through the wonder of the World Wide Web, I visited hell once again... and I was not prepared to handle what I saw... Then again, Who is?

I walked into my house and my wife sat me down and said, "You have to read this (click to read)..."

I was confronted with the reality that while I sit in A/C in the summer... heat in the winter... while I have bemoaned the 10 pounds I put on this summer from the "stress"... this woman sat in her own feces in a ramshackle broken-down hut starving for 10 years.

She is 23 years old and weighs 37 pounds... PEOPLE OF GOD, I CANNOT SEE THE KEYS OF MY KEYBOARD BETWEEN TEARS, BECAUSE THIS IS WRONG!

God, open my eyes to the reality that I am blessed. Help me to see how incredibly blessed I am... and shake me for Your glory. I cannot be blind to it anymore... it makes me sick... not her, ME! God, I am sorry I never cared... I'm sorry...


Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

D said...

Very moving blog. I'm glad that you posted this. Have you joined the Blog Frog community, maybe if you get others to see this, they can be moved too. God Bless you.